Stop the hunt! Forget about all those playlists out there put together by wedding bloggers…if you want a Big Band vibe for your wedding Cocktail Hour (or Dinner), you want San Diego DJ Staci’s “Ultimate Big Band/Old Jazz/Swing Wedding Cocktail Hour Playlist.”
- “Somewhere Beyond the Sea,” Bobby Darrin
- “Dream a Little Dream of Me,” Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald
- “Feelin’ Good,” Nina Simone
- “Route 66,” Nat King Cole
- “In the Mood,” Glenn Miller
- “It’s a Good Day,” Peggy Lee
- “I’ll Be Seeing You,” Billie Holliday
- “Milord,” Edith Piaf
- “It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got that Swing),” Puppini Sisters
- “Via Con Mi,” Paolo Conti
- “Papa Loves Mambo,” Perry Como
- “Makin’ Whoopie,” Ella Fitzgerald
- “They Can’t Take that Away,” Sammy Davis, Jr.
- “Hit the Road Jack,” Ray Charles
- “Tu Vuo Fa l’Americano,” Dany Brillant
- “L-O-V-E (French or Italian version),” Nat King Cole
- “Smoke Gets in Your Eyes,” Al Jolson
- “That’s Amore,” Dean Martin
- “Mack the Knife,” Bobby Darin
- “Moonlight Serenade,” Glenn Miller
- “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend,” Marilyn Monroe
- “The Best is Yet to Come,” Frank Sinatra
- “Make Someone Happy,” Jimmy Durante
- “Crapa Pelada,” Quartteto Cetra
- “Sing, Sing, Sing (with a Swing)” Louis Prima
- “Cheek to Cheek,” Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald
- “I Put a Spell on You,” Nina Simone
- “Hey Pachuco,” Royal Crown Revue
Listen to the entire playlist by clicking the play button below.
DOWNLOAD A FREE PRINTABLE OF THE ULTIMATE BIG BAND + OLD JAZZ + SWING WEDDING PLAYLIST
Just subscribe to DJ Staci’s blog (see the sidebar or post footer) and get instant access to the printable PDF of this and all her playlists (along with her eBook “The 7 Most Overlooked Wedding Dance Floor Killers” and her video “10 Critical Questions Brides & Grooms Fail to Ask Wedding DJs”).
What do you think of San Diego DJ Staci’s “Ultimate Big Band/Old Jazz/Swing Wedding Cocktail Hour Playlist?” Let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your faves. (Sorry Cab Calloway, I ran out of room!)
Post by San Diego DJ Staci
San Diego DJ Staci is a mad scientist of raise-the-roof-ology who spins “everybody faves” in a fresh way...including Spanish & country music. Her super-power is getting people to dance at San Diego weddings & parties like no one is watching. She writes for "Mobile Beat" DJ magazine & BookMoreBrides.com and also owns WeddingBizConsultant.com, CountryDJStaci.com, and DIYWeddingDJMC.com. #GirlBoss Like what DJ Staci writes? Subscribe below!
"You can go your own way"...and unsubscribe any time.