#BestJobEver #DMFAO #GirlBoss
That’s really it. Honestly.
I know you need to report back to your fiances, office managers, and padrinos with a skosh more to go on than just that…so here we go!
- Professionally-Trained DJ :: I did lessons with the Scratch Academy, which was founded by Jam Master J.
- Professionally-Trained MC :: The MarBecca Method is the gold standard for wedding MCing & that’s where I studied…I am San Diego’s *only* MarBecca-trained wedding MC.
- Bilingüe :: Viví en México por 7 años…tocando a bodas en Puerto Vallarta.
- Industry Expert :: My wedding know-how has appeared in “Mobile Beat” DJ magazine, OffbeatBride.com, “San Diego Style Weddings” magazine, “Wedding Planner Magazine,” “Spanglish Times,” and BridesWithoutBorders.com. I spoke at the 2017 Wedding MBA conference in Las Vegas and will be presenting twice there this year. I will also be presenting at the 2018 Mobile Beat DJ conference. Additionally, I offer coaching & consulting to other wedding pros.
- Full-Time DJ :: This is not my weekend hobby, it’s my career.
- Clients :: Celebrities + New York & Co, San Diego State University, Victoria’s Secret, Boost Mobile, LA Fitness, Baskin Robbins, Marriott, SLS Casino (Las Vegas), the US Marine Corps, Social Media Marketing World (the world’s largest social media conference), & Stagecoach Festival (the country cousin to Coachella…the world’s largest country music festival)
I have an amazing 5-year-old daughter, Jennifer (a.k.a. DJ Sassy Pants). We are strict vegetarians who love dancing it out, “Super Girl,” and gummy bears.